- With 4 different modes—sound, vibration, shock, and LED—you can customize your dog’s training experience.
- Remote control works over a long distance, which means you can reach your pup when he’s up to 3,300-ft away in an open area.
- A full charge of both the collar and the transmitter lasts 180 days and 40 days respectively.
- Designed with durable, reflective nylon webbing, this fits breeds up to 110 lbs with a neck size of up to 22 in.
- Able to support up to 3 dogs at once, which is great for a multi-dog home.
Remember to measure your pet for the paw-fect fit. Your best fur-iend is awesome—however, barking is anything but! With the Petdiary T720 3,000-ft Shock Dog Training Collar, your entire family can feel a little more peace at home without those ear-piercing yelps. As a system meant to be tailored to your pal’s needs, you have a choice between four different modes—beep, vibration, shock, and LED—effective over a long distance to ensure training never stops. It’s also incredibly durable, waterproof, and has LED lighting for visibility in the dark, so you can feel good about its safety and security factor. Plus, you can use it with a total of three dogs at once!
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Collar Type||Training, Remote Training - Vibration, Remote Training - Noise|
|Collar Width||3/4 inch|
|Material||Plastic, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
Transmitter x 1 Receiver x 1 Nylon collar strap x 1 USB charging cable x 1 Test bulb x 1 Lanyard x 1 Contact Points x 4 Anti abrasion buckle x 2 Conductive Silicone x 4 English User Manual x 1
Reposition the collar every two hours, use it no more than 12 hours per day.