Take care of your plants and ensure their health with this quality soil moisture meter. It’s a known fact that the wrong watering regime can harm the plants’ health or even lead to their death. To deal with this problem, use this convenient hygrometer for plants. It allows you to learn a lot about your plants’ needs and their overall condition. Monitor all the key factors that influence the plants with this easy-to-use multifunctional device which is suitable to use with both indoor and outdoor plants.
- Let you know when to water. You will never over/under water your plants again with this tester.
- Help you to determine if the plant is getting adequate light.
- Help you to control pH level in soil, acidic or alkaline is suitable for your plants, you will never plant your lovely flowers into high-acid or Extreme alkalinity soil.
HOW TO USE:
Step 1: Switch moisture/pH/light position
Step 2: Stick the probe into the soil about 4 inches or deeper (2/3 of the probes)
Step 3: Adjust the position of the probe until the pointer on the dial swing slightly
Step 4: After 10 minutes, Note moisture/pH/light level in the dial
Step 5: Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use
1. Don't insert the probe against a stone or very hard soil in the case to damage the probe.
2. Don't leave the meter in the soil for a long time.
3. Designed for testing soil, don't use it to test pure water or other liquids.
4. The indicator will not move If the soil is too dry, please water the plant first and test again later.