best indoor tv antenna
【300 Miles Range】The HDTV digital antenna can reach up to 300 miles range depends on the area and can be placed almost anywhere in your Home.
【Powerful Signal-Boosting Amplifier】With latest amplifier technology boosts signal reception, TV antenna amplifier with the most advanced Smart IC Chip and CleanPeak Filter technology to filter out cellular and FM signals resulting in a clearer picture with low noise. You’d better not use this amplifier or booster if the signal is already very strong or your house is very close to the broadcast tower.
【16.4FT Long Coaxial Cable】 HDTV antenna with new improved 16.4FT coaxial cable can reduce more 80% signal attenuation and pick up clearer TV Channel. The long cable gives it flexibility to place the antenna behind a TV, on a table, or near the window or wall.
【Easy to Install】 Place it in an optimal position, usually window or on a wall. NOTE: The indoor TV antennas for older TV must be connected with TV set-up box.
Working Frequency : VHF (170 - 240 Mhz) / UHF( 470 - 860 Mhz)
Signal Enhancement : 36DBI
Reception Range : 300 miles (36DBI)
VSWR : ≤1.5
Impedance : 75 Ω
Extra Signal Booster : With (the 36DBI one)
Colour : Black
Cable : 16.4ft
Connectors : F head, with IEC adapter
Polarisation ： Linear
Voltage : 5V
1 x TV Antenna
2. If you use a flat HDTV, please go through your TV manual to make sure your TV comes with built-in tuner for free view.
3.You need to retune your free view TVs and digital receiver from time to ensure you are reserving all available services.retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
4.TV reception capacity on the distance among your home, Transmitting tower and surrounding environments.
5. The antenna can pass 2~3-storey wall, if the tower over it, maybe the antenna signal have some interfere with it,
6.The antenna can support 1080P, 720P and 4K, ASTC , and so on, but that is not all of tv set and living place can get it, because, many many United States customers living in countryside or Suburb, they don’t know how to use it, and put the antenna very nearly in Magnetic products, that is also interfere with signal, we should write the antenna list far away from Magnetic products and put the antenna in the window, and facing the outside place,
7. The antenna must use the new TV set, if the customers still use the old model tv set, that is can’t get any TV channels. We need use TV BOX and can use it, if use the new TV set, the set including TV box transfer model, or must use it, the antenna use analog signal, and need transfer digital signal.
Read These Before You Buy!
1) TV must be a digital one
2) You MUST rescan your TV channels any time a new antenna is attached.
3) Make sure that you can receive the signal of TV channel before pasting it on the wall or window.
4) Areas with large areas of obstacles, such as valleys and mountains, will reduce the effective range.
5) Keep TV antennas away from power-hungry equipment, such as air conditioners, elevators, hair dryers and microwave ovens.
6) Please visit the relevant website for a list of available free digital channels in your area.
Step 2: In the TV’s setup menu, set the tuner mode to “Antenna” or “Air”. for more detailed instructions, please refer to your TV manual.
Step 3: In the Tv’s setup menu, set TV to “scan” for channels. this can sometimes be listed as auto-program, auto-scan, channel search or channel scan. consult the TV manual for detailed instructions.
Step 4: if the reception is sporadic, try moving the antenna to another location and rescanning the TV until the optimal position is found.
Step 5: fix the antenna at the optimal position you found.
Free shipping for order over $38.99
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Pay with Multiple Credit Cards
Within 30 days for an exchange.