CPAP CLEANER AND SANITIZER 2.0 FEATURES:
- Automatic Cleaning
Kills 99.99% of germs and bacteria in only 30 minutes!
Requires no soap, water, or cleaning solutions
Small and portable, weighing only 8 ounces with size 50 * 68 * 117mm.
Uses Ozone (activated oxygen) to disinfect
Rechargeable 2000mAh lithium ion battery with a 10-year life
Charging time only 2 hours
Each charge give you no less than 7 full cleaning cycles
Requires no maintenance
Ideal for homecare, but can be used to clean multiple masks in a hospital setting
With CPAP therapy comes the challenge of keeping the equipment properly sanitized, so as to minimize any potential exposure to MRSA and other pathogens that may be present.
Studies show that patients rarely adhere to this schedule, which can lead to bacteria and mold accumulation in their CPAP equipment and possible health complications. In order to keep the mask clean, typically the end-user has to take apart the mask, hose, and humidifier reservoir, clean them, and then reassemble them.
CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer's innovative technology automatically completes this daily chore of sanitizing without any disassembly. It uses this activated oxygen (Ozone) to eliminate any mold, bacteria, and viruses it comes in contact with—safely and effectively.
How does clean unit work ?
Cleaning your CPAP doesn’t have to be complicated, you simply press the only button on the device , and does the rest. Using activated oxygen, eliminates 99.9 percent of CPAP bacteria, germs, and other pathogens. No disassembly. No water. No chemicals. Just simple, automated cleaning.
Step 1: Clean Your Mask and Hose.
1. For a non-heated hose: With mask attached, plug your hose into your CPAP machine and put the mask inside bag and zip the bag.
2. For a heated hose: detach your mask and plug the end of the hose that usually attaches to the mask into cpap cleaner , then put the mask and the other end of the hose (with the connectors) inside the bag and zip the bag.
3. Turn cpap cleaner on and wait 30 minutes. The machine will beep 5 times when the cleaning cycle is complete, and then turn itself off.
Step 2: Clean your machine and humidifier.
4. Take the mask and hose out of the bag.
5. If you have a humidifier, dump out any water.
6. Reconnect the hose to the humidifier (which is attached to the CPAP machine) or if you do not have a humidifier, reconnect the hose to the machine. Turn on Rescomf and wait 30 minutes.
CPAP Sanitizer Benefits:
- Destroys 99.9% of CPAP germs, bacteria, and other pathogens*
- Peace-of-mind CPAP sanitizing
- Completely automated
- No need to take CPAP equipment apart
- No water or messy chemicals required
- Same sanitizing process used in water purification, hospitals, and produce handling
- 1 x CPAP Cleaner