- Use this fish feeder to help you keep track in feeding your pet fish in time
- Has a manual and automatic setting wherein you can immediately feed them or schedule it ahead
- Easy to install with the use of the adhesive tape and screw knob, low power consuming machine
- Material: Plastic/ Weight: Approx. 220g
- Power Supply: 2pcs 1.5V AAA batteries
- Size: Approx. 70 x 65 x 105mm / 2.8 x 2.6 x 4.1inch
- Package Contents:
- 1 x Fish Feeder Automatic Feeding Machine (Batteries not included)
- 1 x Adhesive Tape
Fish Feeder Automatic Feeding Machine
If you own a pet fish or fishes, it’s very important that they get to eat on time. Although having fishes at home is a delight, growing them can be tricky. You have to be extra careful and attentive to their needs or else they will not survive. This is true for most cases of fishes, especially to certain types. Feeding them is one of the most important things that you need to be attentive about when it comes to owning a pet fish. However, there are times where we get busy and cannot really attend to them as much. Good thing that there is this fish feeder; an automatic feeding machine to help you. Now, you can make sure that your fishes get to eat the right amount of food at the right time. You won’t have to worry about your fishes eating too much nor too little.
Manual and Automatic Settings
This Fish feeder has two settings that you can choose from. There is the manual feeding option and the automatic option. When you press the manual button option, the feeder will immediately release feeds into the aquarium to feed your fishes. While the automatic button option allows you to specifically time the feeding. There are two-time options that you can choose from this setting. The 12 hours and the 24 hours button will let the machine release the feeds exactly 12 hours or 24 hours from when you first press it. This way you can schedule the feeding ahead so you can go on ahead with other things to do.
Easy Installation and Power Saving
You can easily install this feeder to your aquarium with the use of the adhesive tape that it comes with. Find a suitable spot for you to place it on the aquarium then tighten the screw knob to keep it on the place. More so, this is powered by two AAA batteries and it has low power consumption.