This much-loved Heart Shape Austrian Crystal Bracelet is a true icon - A Classic Piece Of Jewelry!
Get your hands on this gorgeous bracelet strung with sparkling Austrian Crystals. A beautiful light-catching effect. It posses high-quality and sparkling look of a diamond!
In its simplest form, the bracelet collection consists of 17 variants to match your demanding personality. Great match for enhanced presentation!
- Germany Advanced Mirror Polishing Tech. The repeated delicate buffing process ensures the enduring luster appearance of the bracelet. It left behind an eye-catching mirror finishing. Persistent sparkling!
- High-Quality Austrian Crystals. This bracelet is strung with sparkling Austrian Crystals. A beautiful light-catching effect. It can be layered with your watch or other styles for an on-trend look.
- One-Size-Fit-All. The adjustable size makes it a comfortable fit for everyone. The chain link gives you the flexibility to adjust the size between 6.69" to 8.45" (17 to 21.5cm) easily.
- Completely Hypoallergenic. In fact, the gold and silver plated finishing provide you a hypoallergenic finishing. Needless to say, it won't be skin irritation for those with allergies to metal.
- Special Gift For Special Occasion. Great gifts for daughter, mom, wife, aunt or your best friend. Perfect gift for Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Wedding Anniversary, Birthday, Christmas and even Graduation, or just as a surprise to remind that special one how much you care!
- Bracelet Type: Austrian Crystal Bracelet
- Size: 6.69 to 8.46" (17 to 21.5cm)
- Material: Austrian Crystal
- Metal Type: Zink Alloy
- Clasp Type: Lobster
- Finishing: Gold or Silver Plated
- Crystal Color: Blue/Sky Blue/White/Pink/Green/Purplish Red/Purple/Black Blue
Tips To Know Your Wrist Size:
- Measure around your wrist with the measurement tape to know your wrist size.
- Alternatively, prepare a piece of string and a ruler. Measure your wrist just below the wrist bone where normally you would place your wristband. Wrap the string around your wrist and mark where it meets. Measure the length from the end of the string to the mark to know your wrist size.