TIKSTAR™ all-in-one dog & Cat GPS tracker.
TIKSTAR™ vs Others
|GPS satellite positioning||✔️||✔️|
|Geo-fence (Safty Area Alarm)||✔️||❌|
|Remotely Voice Monitor||✔️||❌|
|History Route Playback||✔️||❌|
1.Long Standby Time
It has built-in 3.7V 1000mAh Li-ion battery, can standby up to 400 hours.
2.Remotely Voice Monitor
Send "Monitor+Password" to the device first, then the device will turn into monitor mode, now if you make call to the SIM number in the device, it will pick up your call automatically and you will can monitor the voice around the device!
Set up a geofence for the tracker device to restrict its movements within a district. The unit will send SMS to the authorized numbers when it goes out of this district
4.History Route Playback
You can track the history route of the device up to 6 months via both the web platform and APP !
This alarm works only under continuous positioning mode.When the unit speed is exceed the speed you presetted, it will send message “speed alarm!” to the admin number every 5 minutes.
After you did the shake alarm setting,please keep the tracker being stationary for 5 minutes, then this function will start working. It will send SMS “sensor alarm!” to the admin number when the unit get shocked.
* Sleep by time mode: After did this setting, tracker will only work for 5 minutes after being waked up, and back to sleep mode, GPS will shut off and GSM will works in low consumption mode. SMS, call will can wake up the tracker
* Sleep by shock sensor mode: After did this setting, if no shock for 5 minutes, the tracker will work under "sleep by shock" mode, GPS will shut off, GSM will works in low consumption. Vibration, SMS, call will can wake up the tracker.
70mm x 37mm x 20mm
Time To First Fix
Cold status 45s
Warm status 35s
Hot status 1s
Chargeable changeable 3.7 V 1000mAh Li-ion battery
-40 to +85 centigrade degree
-20 to +55 centigrade degree
- 1 * TK911 Main Unit
- 1 * One Collar
- 1 * USB Cable
- 1 * User Manual
(No Sim Card and SD Card included)
How to configure the app? The collar Include instructions?
- Yes, there in the manual QA code, the phone is pushed and scanned, download on the tracker (on only when the SIM card is inserted)
How many range of action? I want to buy for hunting
- Tracking devices are not limited by distance. The device work has nothing to do with the distance of the device. As long as the device has gps signal, and that's working, you can track it via SMS and app.
Am i reading this right? wouldn't an active sim card incur a monthly service fee from a provider such as you mentioned, speedtalk/t-mobile?
- We have A Free APP and Web Tracking Platform: You can real time tracking on App and playback its historical route. And many other functions also are available on App.
- Not include SIM:Our device only support GSM(2G) network,Pls buy a GSM(2G) SIM insert to the gps tracker,T-mobile and SpeedTalk support GSM(2G) network. We recommend:Speedtalk,$5 per month,it,s the cheapest month fee in all SIM. Because the other gps tracker at least need 15-25 usd per month.
Can you set multiple homes (example one dog at one address and another dog at another address)?
- You can set several virtual fences - no matter where they are. And yes - if 2 dogs are at different locations you can track both of them with the same account (but you need one subscription per tracker)
Do these work for dogs over 50 lbs?
- Absolutely, The Collar is scalable and you can adjust it to your lovely pet. for a 50lbs dog this would be great.