SNAP-ON VENEERS - A GREAT ALTERNATIVE TO EXPENSIVE BRACES
Bad teeth? Want to get a natural smile instantly? Restore your confidence and back your smile with Snap-On veneers. It has been designed to disguise crooked, stained, missing, and gapped teeth.
USAGE: for whitening teeth, it can be directly attached to the teeth. It can be dissolved automatically when it meets hot water, which is convenient for next use. These veneers are simple and easy to use.
EASY INSERT: This is a special custom-made mold that works to disguise crooked, stained, missing, and gapped teeth. It includes moldable material that you can sculpt into a realistic tooth in minutes.
SMILE WITH CONFIDENCE: This beautiful denture can make you smile more. Now you smile freely with confidence. Construct a durable tooth replacement from the comfort of your home.
SAFE FOR ORAL USE: Made to look like natural teeth, you can Eat & Drink with these veneers!
SNAP-ON VENEERS are non-invasive removable veneers that will give you the perfect smile and white teeth without a trip to the dentist. It is designed to look like a natural set of teeth. It is completely tooth-borne so adhesive is not a requirement. It covers out the missing, crooked, chipped, or stained teeth providing a bright and perfect smile.
SNAP-ON VENEERS are easy to use and clean. It is reusable and adjustable. Snap-on Smile Veneers are made of micro-thin polypropylene that is super comfortable and allows a custom fit. Snap-on Smile Veneers are safe to use and won’t harm your teeth, gums, or mouth.
Our veneers cover your damaged teeth so you can have a perfect smile! Patients can eat, drink, and function normally all day, every day!
✔️Look Flawless - Achieve the smile of your dreams with Smile Veneers.
Instructions - How To Customize Snap-On Smile Veneers
Attention: The plastic molds are not the finished veneers. Its purpose is to custom fit the acrylic resin veneers to your mouth. Do not use them as veneers.
1. Place the acrylic resin into a cup of hot, almost boiling water. This procedure will make the teeth flexible and ready for custom fitting.
2. Place the resin into the plastic mold.
3. Using a mirror, firmly position the veneers over your existing teeth. Press them firmly against your teeth and gently pat the impression material with the thumbs behind your real teeth.
4. To ensure a nice tight fit, try sucking and pressing the mold against your teeth.
5. Gently ease the veneer out of your mouth after 2-5 minutes or if it's hardened up.
6. Separate the veneers from the mold and set the veneer in a glass of cold water to cool it down. The veneer will turn white when it has hardened.
Optional: You can use a file to customize or make finishing touches to your personal veneers
Frequently Asked Questions