Light Up Toyota Emblem Fits:
Front Emblem Size:
5.51 x 3.94 inch (14 x10 cm) Fit for Camrys 2009-2013, EZ, Corolla 2017-, old Reiz, Vios 2006-2007,Yaris 2014-,
5.91 x 3.94 inch (15 x 10 cm) Fit for New Reiz, Yaris Before 2013, Alrhard, New Vios
6.30 x 4.33 inch (16 x 11cm) Fit for Prado, EZ, VIGO, Highlander, RAV4, Avalon, Camary 2014-,
Rear Emblem Size:
3.94×2.68 inch (10 x 6.8 cm) Fit for Corolla 2003-05, Reiz 2012,New Vios
4.33×2.95 inch (11 x 7.5 cm) Fit for Crown,New Corlla,Reiz 2005-09, Vios 2002-08,Avalon
4.72×3.15 inch (12 x 8 cm) Fit for Camry 2014- ,Yaris,2014-,Carolla2007-11,Levin,Rav4 2014-
5.12×3.50 inch (13 x 8.9 cm) Fit fot Camry 2006-2013,Yaris,before 2013,WISH,Previa2017
Pls check the measurements of your original emblems before you purchase.
We will not accept the return back due to wrong size.
Light Up Toyota Emblem Feature:
Wiring length: 0.6 meters
Material: ABS plating, 3M glue at the back.
Package Contents: 1* Light Up Toyota Emblem
Rear Light Up Toyota Emblem Installation:
Please have the following tools ready before you start: (1. Flat head screwdriver 2. Phillips screwdriver 3. Insulating tape 4. Towel 5. Pliers)
1. Put a towel next to the tailgate logo, use a flat-blade screwdriver to shake the logo and prevent scratching the body by towel.
2. Pay attention to peeling off the double-sided rubber first. When the squatting is moderate, don’t be too fierce.
After a little bit, slowly squat down, Clean the surfaces thoroughly and wipe dry immediately with a new clean cloth.
3. Use a Phillips screwdriver to remove the partition inside the tail box. Note that there are clips in some places.
4. Install the light up toyota emblem light, the emblem light power line passes through one of the car standard positioning holes,
and wears the single-sided glue on the back of the emblem light inside the car box.
While pulling the wire, the emblem light is glued to the vehicle body, and the pressure is pressed tight.
5. The emblem light is installed, and now it is connected to the power supply. The light should be connected to the power supply of the license plate.