🎨🎨🎨The Waterproof Outdoor Dog Boots (4 pcs) protect your dog paws clean and dry during wets weather and rough terrains. These dog booties is made of PU leather, breathable nylon material, cotton and rubber materials. They are durable & lightweight that make it’s perfect for outdoor everyday use & protect dogs paws from rains, mud, snow and scorching hot weather. It’s great as dog sport boots or dog hiking boots.
- 🎈🎈🎈Waterproof & Ergonomic design – Made of PU leather, breathable nylon, cotton and rubber material, it’s waterproof, durable & lightweight. The dog booties has soft and durable cotton inner lining keeps your dog paws comfortable and dry. Suitable for everyday outdoor activities and greats as dog hiking boots.
- 🎈🎈🎈Easy & Better Fittings – With 2 adjustable velcro straps for quick and flexible fastening or removal.
- 🎈🎈🎈Reflective Design – With reflective strips attached, it keeps your dog highly visible & safe during night time.
- 🎈🎈🎈Non-Slip Rubber Sole – Constructed with high quality, long lasting, thick rubber sole to prevent slip. And, protects your dog paws.
- 🎈🎈🎈Easy to Clean – Easy to wipe clean or hand wash.
🎉Adjustable Velcro Straps – Easy & Better Fittings
Reflective Strips – Better Visibility & Safety
Waterproof & Windproof material – Protects from rain & muds, Easy to clean
Non-Slip Rubber Sole & Soft Ergonomic shape – Protects paws & Maximum support
Soft Cotton Lining – Breathable & Comfortable wear
Prevent Cracked Dog Paws by wearing dog boots – protect their paws from wet and rough terrains.
Size Guide: Sizes are determined by the Maximum Width of your Dog Paw. Suitable for Dog with Paw Width (1.4 – 3 inch) / (3.5 – 7.5 cm). Please ensure that you take your dog measurement according to the Size Guide below before purchase. See below for more details.
Prevent Cracked Dog Paws – Wear dog boots to protect their paws from wet & rough terrain. And, during hot summer, protect their paws from hot pavement and dirt which can crack, burn or blister.
Note that if your dog has not worn shoes before, it may take some time to get use to. Encourage them to move around and feel more comfortable with wearing shoes. Your dog should always be supervised and should not be left unattended when wearing shoes. And, do not leave shoes on your dog for more than 5 hours as the heat may cause discomfort and irritation to your dog paws.
Size Guide (Approximate)
1. Place a sheet of paper on a hard surface
2. Place the front paw of your dog firmly on the paper
3. Mark both sides of the paw at their widest points on the paper with a pen
4. Choose the Next Size that fits the paw’s width. eg. Width = 1.9″, choose 4
Free shipping for order over $38.99
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Pay with Multiple Credit Cards
Within 30 days for an exchange.